Theft Crime Attorneys in New York
Get in touch with one of our Theft Crime Attorneys in New York, who will provide you with neccessary criminal defense by using his wide knowledge in handling both NYC State and Federal cases.
It is our goal to make sure that our clients will never feel alone. We are all about standing up for your rights!!! Our telephone:
Theft is sometimes referred to as larceny. Basically, theft is taking something from someone to keep it from them for a while or even forever. However, the severity of punishment depends on what you've stolen and the state in which you commit the crime. For instance, a person that steals good worth below $950 in a cloth shop may be charged less than the person who takes jewelry worth more than $950.
Our extensive knowledge in drug crime cases allows us to develop an appropriate criminal defense strategy and do the following:
- Safeguard the rights of our clients;
- Spare our client from any criminal prosecution;
- Make sure that technicalities will be properly remedied if it works in favor of our clients;
- Allow our clients to seek bail and probation and everything they can to get back their freedom;
- Make sure that there is no stone unturned and that we have all of the very specific needs of our clients in mind; and
- Get our clients off the stiffest penalties and, as much as possible, for them to have the lowest minimum penalty possible.